Construction Site Manager
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER REQUIRED
Amspec have grown over the last 18 years into one of the most capable and exciting Design & Build enterprises in the Northwest.
As a business, we recognise that our strength lies within our workforce and our recent Investors in People achievement reflects our commitment to people management excellence. We have an expectation that our staff live and believe in or core values: -
Aspiring to be the best
Safe working environment
Promoting team working
Exceeding client expectations
Considering the environment
We currently require an experienced Site Manager who will work as part of a Site Team reporting directly to the Contracts Manager & Construction Director. The location of a project will be within the Northwest Area.
• Detailed knowledge of Building Regulations working in conjunction with requirements of Premier Guarantee Technical Manual (or similar. ie NHBC)
• Experience of a similar role within a main contractor environment is essential
• Strong technical knowledge within enabling works and residential schemes
• Confident of building rapports with relevant colleagues/client and associated consultants
• Understanding of contracts
• Preparation of short-term programmes
• Chairing meetings and monitoring progress with sub-contractors
• Understanding and implementation of quality processes and procedures
• Ability to monitor and approve compliance
• SMSTS, CSCS, Asbestos Awareness, First Aid and Fire Warden Training is essential
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 07.30am – 5.00pm (45 per week) with a negotiable salary dependent upon qualifications & experience. This is a full-time contract-based position to commence ASAP.
Applicants to apply with their CV and covering letter no later than Friday 23rd October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.