On-Site Bespoke Joinery Installation Team
On-Site Bespoke Joinery Installation Team - Wigan
We are currently look to recruit an On-Site Bespoke Joinery Installation Team to work in conjunction with our busy team at our modern & newly renovated Joinery Workshop. We manufacture all types of bespoke commercial joinery items from fixed benches/ booth seating to reception desks, storage locker units and much more!
Currently operating in 4 key sectors:-
1. Commercial and Industrial
2. Retail & Leisure
3. Public Sector
4. Specialise & Bespoke (Our specialist and bespoke service involves the design, manufacture & installation of fitted and loose joinery products.
The purpose of this team is to work closely with our Bench Hand Joiners & install our manufactured products on site throughout the North West. You will be expected to visit sites and carry out survey checks from time to time to assist in the manufacturing process. Subject to our workload, this team will be required to assist the workshop and carry out minor works for our Small works/defects Manager.
The chosen team (2 Staff) will be provided with a company a van, with which we will assist in ensuring all required specialist tools and equipment are readily available to carry out this role to the highest standard.
The ideal candidates should have the following……
• At least 3 years’ experience and competency working on Construction Sites.
• Certification to, or at least almost qualified to Level 3 NVQ in Bench Hand Joinery OR Site Joinery .
• The ability to work from approved drawings to complete the installation of manufactured products.
• Be able to plan your own work and work unaided where necessary.
• You must be organised and methodical in your approach to every task as the work is dictated by important timescales.
• Have excellent communication skills, be a reliable and motivated individual who takes pride in their work to ensure a quality finish.
• Have own tools that are in good working order (Amspec will provide any specialist tools and equipment required)
• Have experience working with hard surface products such as Corian, however this is not essential and training can be provided on this.
Additionally, if you love a challenge, have the ability to adapt to new techniques, are dedicated, hardworking and committed, then you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
The normal hours of work are 40 per week, 07.30am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday (overtime available as and when required). We offer 21 days plus Statutory Bank Holidays per annum. Excellent, competitive rates of pay dependent upon your previous work experience and qualifications. A company pension scheme along with a staff reward and recognition programme is available. We also encourage and promote continuous professional development for all staff, with no barriers to further train-ing.
This is a full-time / permanent position to commence ASAP.
Current Amspec employees who meet the above criteria and interested in this new role are encouraged to apply. We will consider both external and internal candidates for this team.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV by 30th October 2020.