e3creative are an integrated digital agency, based in Queens House, Manchester. The company originally acquired 3,300 sq ft on the 4th floor of Queens House, and Amspec were appointed by OBI to carry out the refurbishment, working alongside OBI in detailing and constructing their new open plan offices.
Following the refurbishment of the 4th floor, e3creative have expanded its workspace to further occupy Queens House, 5th floor, again enlisting Amspec to carry out the refurbishment.
• Decoration to exposed soffit
• Creating intimate meeting/work & breakout spaces
• Ceramic tiling to raised access floor
• Bespoke reception desk
• Fabricated in house using buffered corian to create a matt, seamless finish
• Digital screen - specifying and installing 9 large format screens to reception for impact upon entering the space
Working on all aspects of the project from design through to completion, Amspec ensured all design objectives were achieved, and provided an enhanced level of aftercare as with all our projects.